Woodstock, New Brunswick
Turnaround Time

They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam.

I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do the same problem. But this time it's relay bad, I call and send email I even had a respond for one of my email that the warranty was process and replacement will be send soon. This was 2016-Aug.22 and never had an answer since.

I do not know if they are Bankrupt or frode???

See this email???

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please know that your warranty claim has now been processed and will be shipped out soon.

From: Gilles LeBlanc [mailto:gilles1@nbnet.nb.ca]

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 1:58 AM

To: 'info.carxenonhidkits'

Subject: RE: High and Low Beam: H13 (9008) Bi-xenon Hid Conversion kit with Slim Ballast for Dodge Grand Caravan 2010

Thanks for the reply. (High and Low Beam: H13 (9008) Bi-xenon Hid Conversion kit with Slim Ballast for Dodge Grand Caravan 2010)

Are these bulb problematic this will be my second par??

Thanks Gilles

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with CarXenonHidKits and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about headlight conversion kit from CarXenonHidKits was never buy there again and do not recommend to anybody Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare CarXenonHidKits to other companies on our site.

Comments